I received a nomination, for the Fix Her Crown award, from Esme and you can read all about her at Esme Salon at esmesalon.com. I really think you would enjoy this blog very much, so check it out as soon as possible.
I am honored for her to nominate me today, when I was just commenting on her Facebook post. I think Esme so much for nominating me and my blog DaRealTalk.com for this award.
Thank you Esme so much for the nomination!!!
The rules are simple:
- Thank the person who nominated you and link to her blog.
- Copy and paste these rules to your post and please include a link to the Fix Her Crown Award post.
- Post three photos of just yourself and write a short caption beneath each about why you chose that photo.
- Nominate seven women for the Fix Her Crown Award, women who lend a helping hand to the woman whose crown seems too heavy, who appreciate the sister who dares to be her own glorious self, who raise strong young women, who smile at the sister journeying alone and walk alongside her for a time, who stand with the sister whose crown has been knocked off her head time after time and women who shine as their own beautifully unique selves.
- Link to the blogs of the seven nominees.
My 3 Photos
Ok this is me at my three job, lol.
The first is home (Wife and Mom): My big job!!!
The second is Me the Therapist.
The third is Me the Victim Advocate
My Nominees for the Fix Her Crown Award
Please take a moment, and visit these blogs and shower them with some love. Read a post or two, leave them a comment and share it on your social media. I know you will enjoy reading some of their post, because I sure do. I am sure they will all love the support.
You can also Spread the Love
If you have received the Fix Her Crown Award, it will be greatly appreciated if you have the time to spread the love to other women who are making a difference in their communities and the world and your blogging journey.
Any other bloggers visiting and reading this post you are more than welcome to also enjoy the Fix Her Crown Award. Create your own post, following the rules listed above, and nominate your fellow blogging sisters whom you treasure and value.